Farkle card game rules The remaining dice may earn you additional points, but if you Farkle, you lose everything you earned during the round. Scoring is based only on the dice in each roll. You cannot earn points by combining dice from different rolls. You can continue rolling the.
Farkle Card Game Rules
- Number of Players. Anywhere from 2 or more players, making Farkle the ideal family and friend game.
- In a Nutshell. Farkle is a game of chance and strategy where two or more players roll dice which earn points.
- Scoring. Scoring is based on selected dice in each roll. You cannot earn points by combining dice from different rolls.
- An Example Round. Your first rolls show 1, 2, 3, 3, 5, and 6. You keep the 1 (100 points) and the 5 (50 points) for 150 points.
- Gameplay Variations. Farkle is a very old game and is played throughout the world. Rules vary by country, by states, even within families.
These are the base methods of scoring:
- Single fives are worth 50 points.
- Single ones are worth 100 points.
- Three of a kind are worth 100 points times the number rolled, except for three ones which are worth 1000 points.