- Farkle is a game of chance. You roll six dice and score for certain specific dice combinations.
- After each roll, you bank your score, remove the scoring dice and keep rolling the remaining ones.
- If your roll scores no points, you are farkled and lose all accumulated points for that round.
- 1s and 5s are the only singles that earn you points.
- Otherwise only triples, quads and certain other combinations ( like three pairs and a straight 1-2-3-4-5-6) earn points. The detailed scoring chart is provided below.
These are the base methods of scoring:
- Single fives are worth 50 points.
- Single ones are worth 100 points.
- Three of a kind are worth 100 points times the number rolled, except for three ones which are worth 1000 points.
How To Play Farkle Printable?
final round of play wins! How to Play Each player takes turns rolling the dice. When it’s your turn, you roll all six dice at the same time. Points are earned every time you roll a 1 or 5, three of a kind, three pairs, a six-dice straight (1,2,3,4,5,6), or two triplets. If none of your dice earned points, that’s a Farkle! Since you earned no points,