- 1 Monthly Medication Administration Record
- 2 What Is Medication Administration Record (Mar)?
- 3 What Are The Ten Rights Of Medication Administration?
- 4 What Are The Six Rights Of Medication Admin?
- 5 What Are The Six Rights Of Medical Administration?
- 6 Top Suggestions For Monthly Medication Administration Record
- 7 Medication Record Template Excel
- 8 Fillable Medication Administration Record
- 9 Image Gallery Of Monthly Medication Administration Record
Monthly Medication Administration Record
• The Medication Administration Record (MAR) is a monthly record for an individual. It contains a list of all the current medications that are administered to an individual by a nurse or health care professional. The medications displayed are pre-populated from Medication History forms of the individual.
What Is Medication Administration Record (Mar)?
A Medication Administration Record ( MAR, or eMAR for electronic versions), commonly referred to as a drug chart, is the report that serves as a legal record of the drugs administered to a patient at a facility by a health care professional. The MAR is a part of a patient’s permanent record on their medical chart.
What Are The Ten Rights Of Medication Administration?
The “rights” of medication administration include right patient, right drug, right time, right route, and right dose. These rights are critical for nurses.
What Are The Six Rights Of Medication Admin?
o Right DOSE – the amount of medication ordered o Right ROUTE – the method of medication administration o Right TIME – when the resident is ordered to receive the medication o Right DOCUMENTATION – the process of writing down that a medication was administered to the resident on the MAR OR if a medication was not
What Are The Six Rights Of Medical Administration?
Six Rights of Medication Administration 1. Six Rights of Medication Administration. Medication. Route. Time. Client. Dosage. Documentation. 2. Routes of Administration