- 1 What Is The P90X Workout Schedule?
- 2 How Do You Organize Your P90X Workouts?
- 3 What Is The Difference Between P90X Classic And Cardio X?
- 4 Should I Get The P90X Worksheets As A Pdf?
- 5 Top Suggestions For P90X Workout Schedule Excel Log Sheet
- 6 P90X Lean Workout Schedule Sheets
- 7 P90X Workout Worksheets
- 8 Workout Spreadsheet
- 9 P90X2 Workout Sheets
- 10 P90X Workout Worksheets Print
- 11 Photo Gallery About P90X Workout Schedule Excel Log Sheet
What Is The P90X Workout Schedule?
P90X Workout Schedule Phase 1 Classic Doubles Leans Day 1 Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X Core Synergistics Day 2 Plyometrics Plyometrics Cardio X Day 3 Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X 13 more rows …
How Do You Organize Your P90X Workouts?
To keep myself organized, and to make everything as easy as possible, I created a P90X binder using a 1 inch binder. I printed out the P90X worksheets, hole punched them, and put them in the binder. I then printed out the P90X phases, P90X calendar, and put them in the front pocket of the binder.
What Is The Difference Between P90X Classic And Cardio X?
P90X Classic is the original design of this home workout system, and uses all of the workouts except one. Cardio X won’t be used at all in this workout, but you can use it if you choose the Doubles method.
Should I Get The P90X Worksheets As A Pdf?
Anyone who is currently doing P90X (or have completed it before), or about to start, make sure to leave me comments below (any advice, questions, how you’re doing, etc.)! For all of you who are just starting P90X just like me, I figured you would find having the P90X worksheets as a PDF very helpful.
Photo Gallery About P90X Workout Schedule Excel Log Sheet
The P90X Log Sheet will allow you to enter in all of your Fitness Test scores from your initial Fitness Test and your Fitness Test after 90 day. The sheet also allows you to track your Body Composition (Weight, Body Fat %) as.